Metal Gear Solid V release date!

I´m so excited! The release date for Metal Gear Solid V is the 1st of September! Which is a good thing because that´s less than six months away from now. Together with Metal Gear Solid V: the phantom pain you also get Metal Gear Online where you can face other players in multiplayer. Why should you be excited about this game? Well...


The biggest and most intense Metal Gear Solid game!


You play as Big Boss, yes that´s the original snake and the guy you played in Metal Gear Solid 3. This game takes place after the game Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, so in a way you pick up where you left off. I won´t spoil the story but things get intense and this game might answer questions you still have, so that´s definitely a nice bonus. What I like about this game is that you decide what you do next, nobody tells you what to do but you choose the next mission and how you do it. There is a lot of freedom for the player and that gives you several ways of dealing with missions, wether you operate with stealth or frontal attack. But there´s more, for example you can choose to do the mission during the day or you can wait for the cover of night. This game could change a lot and gives us all a glance into the future of gaming.


The missing link.


Everyone that has played the other Metal Gear Solid games, even if it´s just the numbered ones, knows that there is a gap between Big Boss adventures and Solid Snake adventures so this game is the one that will connect that and hopefully give us an unforgettable adventure! But I don´t think that MGS V is a game for veteran MGS players, it´s also a game for new players and that´s great because I bet a lot of people haven´t played MGS games and might be interested seeing MGS V. The story might be a bit confusing for new players but I think you can still find the previous MGS games in retro game stores, otherwise just check youtube for videos where people guide you through the game and the cutscenes if you don´t want to miss out on that!


The last Metal Gear Solid game.


I think this has been said before with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, but I think Hideo Kojima is quite certain that Metal Gear Solid V will be the last MGS game. So for every fan, or everyone that has ever played a MGS game and like that game, this will be your last MGS game and you might want to check that out. I´m not really one of those types that screams game of the year so early in a year, but Metal Gear Solid V is looking pretty good and it would truly surprise me if MGS V isn´t going to be the game of the year! So I hope you´ve got some money stored away because Metal Gear Solid V will most likely be worth it!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Watch Dogs 2, the sequel no one wanted?

Movie Monday: Watchmen

Can a movie make a game more interesting?